Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Kitty mama" is figurative!

Now that Mary has had her first course (fresh) and is working on her second course (formula), we have been joined on the couch by our kitty, Reggie.

Reggie has always been a "mama's cat." He loves to make biscuits on the squishiest, most tender parts of me, all the while sticking his face somewhere dark like my armpit or the crook of my elbow. But now that Mary has come along, he must have decided that I smell delicious because he is actually trying to get mouthfuls of whatever is convenient -- my arm, leg, stomach. I'm worried he's eventually going to hit pay dirt, so to speak. That's just... not right.

I'm not really your birth mother, Reggie. I'm just a human who adopted you. I'm sorry. Please have mercy and don't bite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment